Call Of Duty Honor Guard Forums
Welcome Back, Soldier!
Welcome Back, Soldier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Page for the Call of Duty Honor Guard!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoenix DeFalco: Commander In Chief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhoenixDeFalco
Admin
PhoenixDeFalco

Phoenix DeFalco: Commander In Chief Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix DeFalco: Commander In Chief   Phoenix DeFalco: Commander In Chief Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2016, 12:22 pm

Hello, there. My name is Phoenix DeFalco. I am the founder and director of the Call Of Duty: Honor Guard. I created this group as an effort to change the way players viewed the Call Of Duty franchise. I am a firm believer in Honor. I have 7 kids, and a beautiful wife who I love dearly, and who also plays CoD. This group is a very tight group of friends, and we all play to have fun. We don't hack, cheat, or exploit glitches in the game, nor do we believe in cheap, uncool tactics like camping with machine guns, hunting down afk players, or utilizing any hacked or modified controls, etc. Check out our Application Forum to learn more about us! Feel free to reply below with any questions, comments or concerns you may have.
Back to top Go down
https://cdhg-forums.board-directory.net

Phoenix DeFalco: Commander In Chief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call Of Duty Honor Guard Forums :: Welcome :: Introductions :: The Guard Leadership-
Jump to: